We love Sir Walter as we believe it is the best value lawn on the market today!
It is now recognised as Australia’s most loved lawn and is supported by most industry experts as the best grass.
Sir Walter has firmly planted itself as Australia’s no.1 buffalo lawn, now with over 60 million metres being sold since it was first introduced in 1997.
Why has it become so popular?
Well, without a doubt Sir Walter has proven to be the best performing lawn variety for our harsh Australian conditions, from the cool tablelands, the dry west to the tropical north. No other variety combines such a comprehensive range of attributes into one easy-to-care-for lawn.
Why is it so important to get Sir Walter Instant Lawn that is DNA Certified?
What you’ll get with Sir Walter Instant lawn
- Sir Walter is a LIFESTYLE lawn, giving you more time to relax and enjoy while still giving you a luxurious look.
- Self repairing & hard wearing, very drought hardy and salt tolerant
- Lush soft leaves that are low allergenic making it a healthy choice for your family
- Sir Walter is 100% Australian, bred & grown for our climate and conditions
- It will perform well in full sun and up to 70% shade
- Guaranteed a ‘lawn for life’ with correct maintenance
- Low maintenance cost with less mowing and slower growth
- Great value for money with low maintenance costs and adding up to 18% to the market value of your home
- Sir Walter has a broader leaf & is low allergenic making it the healthiest choice for your family
- Good winter colour, while it may lose some of its colour over winter due to frosts, Sir Walter will perform very well and will bounce back after the toughest winter and drought
- Less susceptible to weed and bug infestation
- Half the mowing of Kikuyu and Couch
- Best environmentally friendly choice
Sir Walter Lawn Features
- Low maintenance costs
- Less mowing, less invasive
- Great in full sun & 70% shade tolerant
- Lush & soft broad leaf
- Low allergenic, kids & pet friendly
- Drought tolerant, bug resistant
- Best value lawn, lawn for life
- 100% Australian
For every 7.25 times a Buffalo lawn requires mowing
- Couch grass will need to be mowed 11 times in the same period
- Kikuyu grass will need to be mowed 15 times in the same period
Want to know more … AUSTRALIA’S NUMBER ONE
There are so many reasons why Sir Walter is Australia’s No. 1 Buffalo. Sir Walter Buffalo Lawn has stood the test of time, proving time and time again that it will go anywhere and grow everywhere; in full sun or shade, in extreme heat, frost or drought. Born right here in Australia, Sir Walter was bred to be tough yet soft, versatile yet hardy! Since 1997 there has been over 60 million metres of Sir Walter sold Australia wide – the equivalent to 450,000 homes. There is really no match for Sir Walter.
More than just lawn
When you purchase Sir Walter, you’re not just buying a new lawn, you’re buying a whole new way of life. Gone will be the days of playing that game of backyard footy and ending up with a knee full of bindii, or diving for that superb catch only to finish with a mouthful of dirt. Sir Walter is lush and green, with a tight growth habit to hold out most weeds and the ability to repair itself quickly if damaged, lessening the incidence of bare patches. You’ll also find that mowing now becomes less of a chore, as the finished result will amaze you every time.
Why have a brown lawn during summer when a lush green lawn like Sir Walter can make you the envy of your street. Sir Walter’s roots grow deep into the subsoil gathering the moisture. A Sir Walter lawn can reduce the heat generated from the sun by up to 10 degrees. A lot of different Buffalo grasses are available on the market, but none of these have been able to surpass Sir Walter in ticking all the right boxes. Sir Walter generally holds greener longer than any other grass in the hottest of summer months.
Sir Walter buffalo lawn can only be grown by a select group of expert turf producers and supplied by these growers and associated resellers. As a Sir Walter grower, The Turf Farm is fully licensed and committed to delivering the best quality lawn in top condition with customer service second to none.
Backed by Lawn Solutions Australia
With every Sir Walter purchase, no matter how big or small, you will be issued with a Lawn Solutions Australia Certificate of Authenticity. This certificate is your guarantee that you are receiving genuine Sir Walter. As a member of the Lawn Solutions Australia house of brands, your purchase of Sir Walter will also be covered by our nationwide guarantee. Contact your accredited Lawn Solutions Australia supplier now to find out how quickly you can enjoy a brand new Sir Walter Lawn.