While many people believe investing in a seeded lawn variety is a more economical way to have a beautiful lush lawn, this is generally not the case. The upfront costs of a seeded lawn are cheaper in comparison to instant lawn, but the ongoing maintenance and repair costs will eat into your budget a lot more over time – not to mention all the extra time and effort spent on getting your lawn to look perfect.
- Instant lawn is already a healthy and mature plant, only needing the occasional watering, mowing and seasonal fertilising. If you invest in a Premium variety such as Sir Walter Buffalo lawn, it is guaranteed to be a lawn for life; never needing to be replaced!
- The establishment phase for instant lawn is much shorter than a seeded mix.
- Instant lawn can grow in relatively any place, and will help to stop soil erosion such as in sloping areas, where water may wash away seed lawn.
- Generally, instant lawn can be laid any time of the year – dependant on your location. Some seeded mixes can only be sown in certain seasons, and may only be suited to certain climates.
- Your area will go from brown to green in as little as a couple of hours with instant lawn. It will also add value to your home and will keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
To help you achieve a lawn you’ll love, give the team at The Turf Farm Pinnaroo a call on 08 8577 8826 and chat to our friendly staff.