Sir Grange Instant Lawn is currently unavailable
Sir Grange Zoysia grass is the new ‘Star Player’ in the Australian turf commercial market.
Sir Grange was specfically developed for the golf industry and it was soon discovered that its characteristics also make it suitable for domestic and commercial lawns.
- Adapts To A Wide Variety Of Climates
- Very Low maintenance
- High Drought Tolerance
- Low Allergenic
- Soft, Fine Leaf
- High Wear Resistance
- Very Low Nutrient & Water Requirements
- Weed & Insect Resistant
- Suitable For Full Sun
- Very High Shade Tolerance
- Requires 75% Less Nitrogen
- Up To 50% Less Mowing Requirements
- 100% Australian
Sir Grange Zoysia Grass Performance
- Highly shade tolerant (over 75%) but can handle full sun easily.
- Will thrive in as little as 2-4 hours of sun per day.
- A slower growing grass with a soft, fine, premium quality leaf.
- Holds its dark green colour throughout the summer months, so you get a cool season look all year round.
- Has a deep root base that makes it incredibly drought resistant and requires less water long term.
- Ideal for residential, commercial and sporting uses due to having a soft, luxurious leaf while being extremely wear resistant.
Sir Grange Zoysia Lawn Maintenance
- The Sir Grange Zoysia grass requires 50% less mowing than other grasses and can be mowed at a variety of heights. Maintain from a short 6mm mow for a nice manicured look to longer 50mm cut.
- Requires less watering and fertilising that other lawn types. In summer weather, a deep water 1-2 times per week is recommended to encourage a strong root system.
- With 70% less fertilising requirements than most other lawns, you only need to fertilise 2-3 times a year.
Benefits of Sir Grange Zoysia Lawn
The Zoysia grass varieties are renowned for their premium quality, but unlike the broad leaf varieties like the Empire Zoysia, the Sir Grange has a beautiful, fine leaf. This soft, fine leaf creates a luscious textured turf that kids and adults alike will enjoy feeling between their toes.
With some of the lowest nutrient, mowing and watering requirements of any grasses, it’s no wonder the Sir Grange has become the number 1 selling turf. It requires 75% less Nitrogen, up to 50% less mowing and only 2-3 hours of sunlight per day, not to mention it can adapt easily to a variety of climates.
The Sir Grange Zoysia grass is a deep green colour all year round. Even throughout the hotter months and in dry conditions, it will hold its colour beautifully. It’s a warm season grass with a cool season look..
Self-Repairing & Strong
Deep, thick roots keep the Sir Grange healthy throughout all types of conditions. It can withstand drought, heat, full sun, shade and sub-freezing temperatures. It is also known for its ability to withstand high salt content situations. With a high resistance to wear and damage, the Sir Grange Zoysia grass has a good ability to quickly repair itself and choke out weeds.
Sir Grange is a premium Zoysia lawn that has proven itself in the golf industry and has quickly become a residential favourite in Australia and the USA. The Turf Farm is fully licensed and committed to delivering the best quality lawn in top condition with customer service second to none. When you buy Sir Grange Zoysia Grass from The Turf Farm, you’ll receive a Certificate Of Authenticity.
The Future for Turf Grass In Australia
Possibly the best turf variety to ever make it to Australia, the Sir Grange Zoysia was originally developed for the golf industry. Thanks to its superior characteristics, it quickly took the worldwide turf market by storm and is also a favourite for home lawns.
The Lawn Solutions Australia network of turf farmers and producers has an extensive research and development program that includes partnerships with some of the world’s leading turf / grass research facilities. The Sir Grange Zoysia grass is a successful product of these turf grass breeders due to its incredible qualities and beauty.
Hand selected from over 10,000 different cultivars, the Sir Grange successfully underwent strict international research and development breeding processes. It has also been tried and tested to withstand anything the Aussie climate can throw at it.
Another quality that makes the Sir Grange stand out from the crowd is its unique ability among commercial grass types to withstand high salt content situations. It can actually extract salt to its leaves where it can be mown and collected to reduce soil-salt content.
Greener for Longer
Don’t settle for a dry, brown lawn this summer. Relax or entertain in style on luscious, soft, green grass this year.
Remaining healthy with a deep green colour throughout the harsher Australian climate is something Sir Grange grass does best. The deep root system keeps it lush, green and healthy in the hottest of summer and makes it very drought tolerant.
The cooler months don’t get the better of it either. It will withstand sub-freezing temperatures if need be.
Backed by Lawn Solutions Australia
With every Sir Grange Zoysia Grass purchase, no matter how big or small, you will be issued with a Lawn Solutions Australia Certificate of Authenticity.
This certificate is your guarantee that you are receiving genuine Sir Grange Zoysia Grass. As a member of the LSA house of brands, your purchase of Sir Grange Zoysia Grass will also be covered by our nationwide guarantee.