Sir Grange Instant Lawn is coming soon – Summer 2018
Sir Grange is a new ‘star-player’ in the Australian turf commercial market
The Lawn Solutions Australia network of turf producers has an extensive R&D program that includes partnerships with some of the world’s leading turf-grass-research facilities. Sir Grange is a successful product of these turf-grass breeders, thanks to its selection for good-looks and superior qualities.
Sir Grange is a fine bladed premium zoysia matrella turf variety, which has high shade tolerance and very low nutrient and water requirements.
Sir Grange was specifically developed for the golf industry and it was soon discovered that its characteristics would also make it most suitable for domestic and commercial lawns.
It has a unique ability among other commercial grass-types to withstand high salt-content situations and can actually extract salt to its leaves where it can be mown and collected to reduce soil-salt content.
Its adaptability to a variety of climates, and its beautiful dark-green leaf have quickly seen it become the #1 selling zoysia grass type in the USA.
Here are some reasons why Sir Grange is ‘A Finer Choice’
- Hand selected from over 10,000 different cultivars
- #1 selling zoysia or grass in the USA
- Successfully passed strict international research & development breeding process
- Dark green in colour
- Fine leaf blade
- Minimal damage when scalped
- Requires 75% less nitrogen than other common turf varieties
- Requires up to 50% less mowing than other common turf varieties
- Weed & insect resistant
- High shade tolerance (needs only 4 hours of
- Suitable for full sun areas
- High wear tolerance
- Wide range of mowing height options
- High drought-tolerance
- Survives through sub-freezing temperatures
- Successfully grown and sold in over 10 different countries
- 10-Year Product Warranty comes included